Mothers day is just around the corner once again and we’re all thinking of ways to show our mum that we love and appreciate them with the gifts that we’re choosing for them. This year I’m producing a gift guide with Etsy because sometimes handmade items are that bit more personal.
I have a lot to be thankful for already this year with my mum, she has been there for me through my lowest times and has helped me get through them, she’s been a shoulder to lean on and someone who has picked me up and made me feel like myself again, therefore the gift that I choose for her will, and should, reflect my gratitude.
Picking a gift can sometimes be a really difficult task though, it’s hard to find exactly what you’re looking for these days with so many options being available. I’ve been searching through Etsy to find the best gifts that I think fit in nicely for your mum, especially when a card and cheap bouquet just won’t cut it for you!
My Favourite Picks…
- Self Care Pamper Kit: £21.99
- Pressed Flower Daisy Necklace: £25.00
- Embroidered Mum Flower Hoop: £30.00
- Vintage Folding Locket: £35.00+
- Bath Oil Gift Set: £20
- Best Mum Ever Card: £3.25
- Personalised Pressed Flower Necklace: £25.00+
- Sterling Karma Ring: £16.15
- Custom initial necklace: £25.60+
- Custom Portrait Necklace: £18.18
- Calligraphy Starter Kit: £24.42
- Hand Painted Lantern: £21.50
- Personalised Card Holder: £28.00
- Reusable Bamboo Pads: £13.99
- Small Crochet Basket: £6.00+
- Pair of Aura Plates: £20.95
- Personalised Rose Gold Gift Box: £2.20
- Kinder Love Heart Gift Box: £9.99
- Personalised Necklace: £7.67+
- Family birthstone bracelet: £29.89+
As you probably know by now, Etsy is a lot of personalised goodies which in my opinion is always a really nice touch to a gift, it shows that you put some thought into it and that you’ve really gone out of your way to make the gift their own.
If you buy anything from this guide don’t hesitate to let me know what you bought and how your mum felt about it!