*Products in this article have been sent to me for the sake of review.
As much as we argue that women are pickier and harder to buy for, I actually believe the latter. I normally always struggle to come up with a good gift if it’s for a guy and I find myself getting frustrated with the lack of variety in gifts available for men vs women. This year though, I’ve had an easier time and decided to share some of my favourite finds in this years gift guide. Keep reading to see what I think is worth picking up.
I always find that buying gifts for men is a tricky challenge, in my case the two men in my life that I buy for: my dad and my boyfriend, are both fairy easy going and this makes things a bit easier for me, but in the past when I’ve had more people in the mix, I’ve had a hard time coming up with something meaningful and worth gifting.
I don’t typically like to personalise my gifts too much for my dad or for my boyfriend because I find that I’d rather gift something useful that they’ll need to use or be able to use more regularly.
The gifts that I’ve chosen for this gift guide fit the bill quite well – they’re gifts that they’ll want, and gifts that they’ll need. The perfect mix.
This is such a cool idea if your man is beard-proud. Especially with No Shave November having passed, I’m sure a lot of men realised they look banging with a beard and decided to keep it. This is the perfect opportunity to get them this kit to keep their beard tame
I think these are really cute and they look great, it’s a fab idea and if you’re gifting somebody who loves a beer, this is also quite a fun gimmicky gift. I always say that Pedro and my dad both need socks because men always seem to lose them, so these Beer Socks are a fun and useful treat.
The same way we wear hair masks and face masks, our bearded fellas also want to take care of their facial hair as well, this is why this is such a great gift to go alongside the beard kit. After brushing through and getting it all tidy, why not put a beard mask on and keep the hairs strong and firm?
Gift Sets That Are Worth Picking Up
- Clinique Better Basics – £37.80
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Fragrance Set – £41.21
- John Lewis Spirit of Christmas Hamper – £100.00
- Acqua di Parma Colonia Eau de Cologne Gift Set – £91.80
- TOM FORD Costa Azzurra Acqua Fragranse Set – £74.70
- Hugo Boss Bottled Gift Set – £39.60
- Montblanc Explorer Fragrance Set – £41.60
- Gucci Mémoire d’une Frangrance Set – £52.80
Gifts for the fashionista
- Fitbit Inspire – £90.00
- Denley Touchscreen Gloves – £60.00
- Valentino Card Holder – £28.00
- Typo Water Bottle – £12.00
- Caddy – £35.67
- Communist Cat Card Game – £12.00
- Legend of Zelda candles – £8.50
- Stranger Things t-shirt £16.18
- Christmas Beard Baubles – £9.99
- Double Sided Sausage Dog Puzzle – £8.00
- Stainless Steel Straw Pack – £4.99
- Volcano Putty – £4.99
- Bourbon Biscuit Power Pack – £14.99
*Disclaimer: Items in this gift guide were sent to me for the sake of review. Affiliate links were used throughout this gift guide.