*Products in this article have been gifted to me and/or sent to me for the sake of review.
I can’t believe that I’m here yet again, writing a Christmas gift guide! How fast is this year going? Well, this year I’ve been focusing a lot on making smart purchases and this also boils down to the gifts I’ve been buying. I’ve been choosing gifts that I know the receiver will use, love and make the most of, so when I piled together this gift guide, I had someone in mind for everything I chose!
Just before I begin: I am featuring products that have been sent to me over the past year, but nothing in this article has been requested to be featured, everything that I’m including is stuff I genuinely do like and think would make a great gift!
Since about a year ago I have begun a really great relationship with Yeouth and I’d actually argue that this is the brand that saved my skin. I have acne prone skin and have tried every antibiotic under the sun to clear it and have recently begun seeing a specialist, but the only products that I’ve used that help my skin are from Yeouth, admittedly, their hyaluronic serums are my personal favourites, which is why I think that buying somebody a Yeouth bundle is a great gift idea. Obviously, you’d have to make the bundle yourself, but the products are so worth it.
I love this quirky mug and it would make such a perfect stocking filler for the bae in your life this year! If your special someone, or even your bestie or sibling loves a good cup of tea, I think that giving them a really cute mug like this one is such a great gift. When this first arrived I showed my mum and my little sister, who told me she really wanted one too. It comes with the coaster and it’s just overall a really cute gift.
I actually think giving this gift as a gift bag would be an awesome and more ethical approach to Christmas. I love this bag and I regularly use totes when we go out shopping or if I want something a bit easier to carry when I’m out and about.
For the lady that is always on the go – busy and needs to make notes constantly, or if like me she is a blogger or a creative and needs somewhere to jot down her ideas, I think a notebook is a great idea for a gift. It’s as useful as it is cute, and some of us just like notebooks because they’re cute to look at. Can’t really go wrong with one!
The Best Gift Sets To Buy
- Gucci Bamboo Gift Set – £39.20
- Gucci Bloom Gift Set – £60.00
- Neom Wellbeing For Day and Night – £30.00
- Origins Best Sellers Skincare Gift Set – £25.60
- Fresh Dream On Skincare Gift Set – £33.00
For The Fashionista
- Boux Avenue Pyjama Set – £30.00
- New Balance W997 Trainers – £74.99
- La Redoute Handbag – £32.00
- Pauls Boutique Rita Shoulder Bag – £37.50
- Gift Rebuplic Pink Llama Cleaning Slippers – £12.99
For the Beauty Queen
- Beauty Pro Spa At Home Kit – £9.95
- Honk If You’re HOT! – £34.50
- Revolution Beauty Vending Machine – £33.33
- Ted Baker Manicure Set – £35
- Forever Lucked Out Nails Inc Gift Set – £29.00
- Wool & The Gang In Bloom Embroidery Kit – £20.00
- Moments Photo Coaster – £9.99
- Frida Puzzle – £16.00
- Flower Subscription – £80
- Fox Chenille Slipper Socks – £17